We believe that we offer the best value for money swimming lessons on the Fylde Coast!
We offer a comprehensive programme of swimming lessons for children aged 3+. All of our lessons follow the all inclusive ASA National Plan for Teaching Swimming, taking the non-swimmer from their first entry into the water to developing confidence and competence.
Not only will your child receive instruction from a highly trained ASA (Amateur Swimming Association) qualified swimming teachers, your child will receive…
- FREE Badges & Certificates
- FREE Assessments
- The complete Y: Youth junior membership package! Click here to see the breakdown of our Y:Youth membership
All included for ONLY £25 per month. Join Online today
Where does YMCA Fylde Coast swimming lessons?
Coming back soon at:
Can my child use swimming lessons to develop their swimming at the YMCA?
Yes, our unique development pathways allow your child to continue their swimming journey beyond the ASA plan and enter into a choice of exit routes including learning valuable lifesaving skills through our Rookie Lifeguard programme (8-14 yrs), nurturing talent through our competitive pathways and much more.
Why Learn to Swim? Our Mission
Swimming is a unique sport and it is the only sport that can potentially save lives, therefore our mission at the YMCA Fylde Coast is to make sure every child gets the opportunity to learn to swim in a safe, supportive and encouraging environment.
Did You Know?
- 1 million children in the UK leaving primary school cannot swim 25 metres (ROSPA)
- Drowning is the third highest cause of infant mortality in the UK (ROSPA)
- The majority of infant mortality rates due to drowning occur in the summer months (ROSPA)
(*whilst continuing on our YMCA swimming lesson programme. Under 8’s must be accompanied by an adult, aged 18+)