The YMCA on the Fylde Coast is very unique.
We work in partnership with Wyre and Fylde Councils, Lancashire County Council and the local NHS, to ensure all members of our community have access to superb facilities and programmes, so we can all enjoy and benefit from a healthy and active lifestyle.
Join and connect with our 10,600 YMCA’ers and become part of the YMCA community. Support us in sustaining health and fitness facilities, programmes and more in your local community.
When you join YMCA, your membership will give you access to all YMCA Health and Fitness Centres.
With 9 health and fitness centres including 5 swimming pools, 8 fully equipped gyms with state-of-the-art training technology (at present), over 400 different classes and activities for adults, young people and children every single week, racquet sports, 6 sports halls, outdoor 3G pitches, boxing room and more… there’s definitely something in here for you.
And now leading an active lifestyle has extra rewards with all year round member discounts at YMCA Bowl!
Many of the images and success stories featured on this website are of ‘real life’ local people.
PAYG Options available
Joining YMCA really can make a difference and improve your life. Read Real Life Stories like Jean Muir’s (pictured below) to discover how we have helped others on the Fylde Coast.
Belong, Contribute and Thrive
Not only will a membership with us give you more ways to be active and to enjoy leading a healthy lifestyle so you feel a positive difference in yourself – a YMCA membership makes a positive difference to others.
As a charitable organisation, your membership fees are reinvested back into the local community, not only contributing towards us in developing and sustaining places for health, sports, leisure and physical activity for our futures, but helping us to support homeless young people achieve their full potential through the provision of health, affordable housing and outdoor education services. More detail of our impact can be found online at www.ymca-fyldecoast.org
Our mission has always been to create places and programmes where we can deliver outstanding, innovative and socially connected experiences, enabling everyone to belong, contribute and thrive.
- Join one, join them all – Our memberships give you access to all of our 9 centres across the Wyre and Fylde so you can choose where and when you want to keep fit.
- Take the plunge – Whether it’s a leisurely dip or swimming lessons for the kids we’ve 5 pools for you to enjoy.
- Keep fit with friends – If you’re looking to exercise in the company of friends then you’ve got over 400 classes every week to choose from including fitness, Les Mills, relaxation and aqua classes.
- Activities for everyone – We also offer a range of racquet sports, provide 6 sports halls and several 3G outdoor pitches.
- Great value for money – Our standard adult membership costs just 68p per day* which represents fantastic value for money – and with a range of memberships designed to suit how you want to exercise we’ve got something for everyone.
- Stronger Together – By joining the YMCA really can make a difference – both to your life and the lives of people in your community. As a charitable organisation (no. 1074571), your membership fees are re-invested back into your local community, meaning you get to improve your health and wellbeing as well as helping us make a positive difference to others.
- Getting fit, giving back – Whilst you’re getting fit, you are giving back too. Your membership fees not only help our YMCA housing support scheme, they also help us deliver dedicated services to young people, teaching them the values achievement, civic engagement, leadership skills, teamwork and perseverance. For more information on our work visit www.ymca-fyldecoast.org.