The YMCA on the Fylde Coast is very unique
Join and connect with our 12,000+ YMCA’ers and become part of the YMCA community. Support us in sustaining health and fitness facilities, programmes and more in your local community.
Belong, Contribute and Thrive
Not only will a membership with us give you more ways to be active and to enjoy leading a healthy lifestyle so you feel a positive difference in yourself – a YMCA membership makes a positive difference to others.
As a charitable organisation, your membership fees are reinvested back into the local community, not only contributing towards us in developing and sustaining places for health, sports, leisure and physical activity for our futures but helping us to support homeless young people achieve their full potential through the provision of health, affordable housing and outdoor education services. More details of our impact can be found online at www.ymca-fyldecoast.org
Our mission has always been to create places and programmes where we can deliver outstanding, innovative and socially connected experiences, enabling everyone to belong, contribute and thrive.
- Join one, join them all – Our memberships give you access to all of our 9 centres across the Wyre and Fylde so you can choose where and when you want to keep fit.
- Take the plunge – Whether it’s a leisurely dip or swimming lessons for the kids we’ve 5 pools for you to enjoy.
- Keep fit with friends – If you’re looking to exercise in the company of friends then you’ve got over 400 classes every week to choose from including fitness, Les Mills, relaxation and aqua classes.
- Activities for everyone – We also offer a range of racquet sports, provide 6 sports halls and several 3G outdoor pitches.
- Great value for money – Our standard adult membership costs just 68p per day* which represents fantastic value for money – and with a range of memberships designed to suit how you want to exercise we’ve got something for everyone.
- Stronger Together – By joining the YMCA really can make a difference – both to your life and the lives of people in your community. As a charitable organisation (no. 1074571), your membership fees are re-invested back into your local community, meaning you get to improve your health and well-being as well as help us make a positive difference to others.
- Getting fit, giving back – Whilst you’re getting fit, you are giving back too. Your membership fees not only help our YMCA housing support scheme, but they also help us deliver dedicated services to young people, teaching them the values of achievement, civic engagement, leadership skills, teamwork and perseverance. For more information on our work visit www.ymca-fyldecoast.org.
Why Choose YMCA?
- Join one YMCA and access them all across the YMCA Fylde Coast network
- 8 centres, 7 gyms & 4 pools
- Over 400 classes per week and growing (when restrictions are lifted)
- Absolutely ZERO joining fees. Ever.
- At YMCA, we are more than just a gym.
- Click to discover our range of Y:Memberships
Our Y:Membership promises:
- No hidden costs
- No joining fee
- Flexible payment options
- We reinvest back into the local communities
- We work to build stronger families and healthier communities
Existing member? Great! You can renew your membership online seamlessly. Just log in with your email address and enter your unique PIN.
Join one YMCA join them all! Stronger together
View our membership options.
When you join the YMCA, your membership will give you access to ALL YMCA Fylde Coast Health and Fitness Centres.
With 9 health and fitness centres including 5 swimming pools, 8 fully equipped gyms with state-of-the-art training technology (at present), over 400 different classes and activities for adults, young people and children every single week, racquet sports, 6 sports halls, outdoor 3G pitches, boxing room and more… there’s definitely something in here for you.
And now leading an active lifestyle has extra rewards with all year-round member discounts at the YMCA Bowl!
Many of the images and success stories featured on this website are of ‘real life’ local people.
Pay-as-you-go options are available.
Joining the YMCA really can make a difference and improve your life. Read real life stories like Jean Muir’s to discover how we have helped others on the Fylde Coast. Read Jean’s Y:Active Story.