Thanks to the team at YMCA Fleetwood and our partners at Fleetwood Town Council, free swimming and entry to Marine Splash are available during public swimming sessions for children aged 17 and under. Proof of residency at an FY7 postcode e.g. recent utility bill or driving licence is required.
All children wishing to take part in the free sessions must complete a registration form before participating.
- Please sign up online before attending on site – To sign up please click here and when asked select ‘Promotional Memberships’.
- If your child has had an account with us before you may need to contact the centre for your PIN.
- You will then need to come into the site with proof of address and pick up your membership card.
- Children will need to bring their card for every visit or purchase a new one for £1.
- All public swimming sessions will be free (this includes the use of Marine Splash which is weather dependent of course)
- We recommend pre-booking the sessions as strict capacity limits are currently in place however these are under constant review.
- Free Swim members will be able to pre-book 7 days in advance via the Y:Active Lifestyles App, booking online here, or by calling Reception on 01253 771505.
You can also come to the site on the day and check availability.
- Each session will be either 1 hour or 90 minutes and participants will need to vacate the pool/marine splash at the end of the session.
- Lane and Adult swim sessions are not included.
- Fun swim sessions (weekdays 11:30-13:00, Saturday 12:00-13:30 and Sunday 11:00-12:30) will be an additional charge of £2 however the swim element is still free.
- Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult over 18 at a ratio of 2:1.
- Our present maximum bather loads will be adhered to.
We hope you make the most of this wonderful opportunity at YMCA Fleetwood! We look forward to seeing you there!
For more information, please contact YMCA Fleetwood on 01253 771505.