YMCA Fleetwood – Customer Update Tuesday 15th December
We are hopeful that both swimming pools at YMCA Fleetwood will be re-opening on Wednesday 16th December.
The sports hall and high performance weights area continue to be open as normal, along with the class programme.
We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused and ask you to please check the YMCA Fleetwood Facebook page or contact us ahead of your visit on Wednesday 16th December on 01253 771505.
Many thanks for your understanding and support during the works.
Please continue below for all other customer updates regarding YMCA Fleetwood.
Following the announcement that YMCA Fleetwood is to receive substantial investment in its fitness facilities, please be aware of the essential changes in operation this December 2015.
To ensure the works inside the gym, high performance area and swimming pool plant room are completed to a high standard and as quickly as possible there are some operational changes required over a 3-4 week period, starting from Tuesday 1st December.
- From 1st December the Fitness Suite will be closed for refurbishment through to Monday 28th December (last entry Monday 30th November. Your nearest fitness facilities are located at YMCA Thornton and YMCA Poulton.
- 7th – 11th December – the centre will close for 5 days to allow works to take place in the high performance weights area and swimming pool plant room
- 12th December – Centre will re-open (except fitness suite)
- 24th – 26th December – Centre closed for Christmas
- 27th December – Centre re-opens except fitness suite
- 28th December – Exclusive YMCA member preview of new Fitness Suite
- 29th December – Normal centre opening
During the refurbishment and either side of the 5 day centre closure, fitness and aqua classes will still be available. Please check with the centre for the temporary fitness timetable.
For alternative swimming facilities and timetables visit Swimming Pools & Times.
For more information about the refurbishment plans visit News & Features.