Be a hero this Sunday 16th November and join us at YMCA Thornton for a special family fun ‘hero’ event in aid of Children in Need.
Taking place 11am – 4pm come along together and take part in family fitness classes including Zumba, circuits and aerobics with supervised gym sessions running all day.
With fun and games, bouncy castle, cake stalls and raffle with great prizes including signed football kindly donated by Fleetwood Town FC.
PLUS dress up in your Pudsey onesie or as your favourite Hero and take part in the fancy dress competition (last entry 2.30pm).
- 11am – 12pm: Family Fitness Class with Alison Radcliffe
- 1pm – 2pm: Family Fitness Circuits with Claire Nutton
- 2.30pm – 3.30pm: Family Zumba with Natalie Fogg
- With free supervised gym sessions all day
- And Fancy Dress ‘Hero’ Winner to be announced along with raffle winner at 3.40pm
Entry into the event is free although we are hoping to raise lots of cash for Children in Need through donations, the raffle and cakes so bring change!
For more information call the team on 01253 824108 or just come down on Sunday from 11am – 4pm.