Spring into Fitness with YMCA this Easter with our Exclusive 30 Day Pass
Available Today from your local YMCA Health & Fitness Centre
Offer available for Adults (£40) and Students (£30 with valid Student ID)! Available to purchase 31st March -18th April 2017!
Live Better and Spring Into Fitness your way with access to all YMCA health and fitness facilities across the fylde coast this Easter. Join one YMCA and gain access to all our sites on the Fylde Coast!!
30 day pass includes:
- All eight quality gyms powered by Life Fitness with wide range of cardio, resistance, weights and functional training equipment.
- Free gym inductions, personal fitness programmes and reviews.
- LFConnect Fitness Experience – record and track your progress via mobile or USB.
- Five pools, Swimfit Programme and aqua classes.
- Fitness and relaxation classes including Les Mills Body Combat and BodyPump, Spinning, Pilates and Gentle Exercise.
- Group workouts including Spartan and Synrgy functional training sessions. Available at Thornton, Poulton and Fleetwood.
- Book classes online or on the go with YMCA mobile app!
- Racquet sports including badminton and squash.
- Creche services.
- Member discounts at Spa on the Breck, YMCA Bowl and more.
BOOK YOUR FREE INDUCTION NOW – CONTACT US OR CALL IN!
Offer ends 18th April 2017!!
With YMCA there’s no joining fees or contracts ever!
With YMCA you’re never tied into a monthly contract and we never impose any hidden extras.
YMCA’s Healthy Body, Mind, Spirit Promise
YMCA Fylde Coast is an independent charity providing a range of services including health and fitness, housing, outdoor education and programmes for young people.
As represented by the red triangle, we believe every individual should have the opportunity to nurture their body, mind and spirit to realise their full potential in all they do.
The continued support of our members through membership fees and all customers enables us to provide such opportunities through facilities, services and programmes which change and enhance the lives of local people.
Why not take the first step in your health and journey this Easter and request one of our team to contact you with more information, by completing the form below
Oops! We could not locate your form.