12 Days Of Fitness This Christmas for £12 – #festivefitness
Be Inspired and Live Better with access to all YMCA Health and Fitness Centres this Christmas. Join one YMCA and gain access to all our centres on the Fylde Coast!!
12 Days for £12 includes:
- All eight quality gyms powered by Life Fitness with wide range of cardio, resistance, weights and functional training equipment.
- Free gym inductions, personal fitness programmes and reviews.
- LFConnect Fitness Experience – record and track your progress via mobile or USB.
- Five pools, Swimfit Programme and aqua classes.
- Over 200 Fitness and relaxation classes including Les Mills Body Combat and BodyPump, Spinning, Pilates and Gentle Exercise.
- Group workouts including Spartan and Synrgy functional training sessions. Available at Thornton, Poulton, Fleetwood, Garstang, Lytham and coming soon to St Annes.
- Book classes online or on the go with YMCA mobile app!
- Racquet sports including badminton and squash.
- Creche services.
- Member discounts at Spa on the Breck, Air Skate Park, YMCA Bowl and more.
Don’t forget to tweet us @FCYMCA #festivefitness
Post on Facebook: Fylde Coast YMCA #festivefitness
Plus….Dreaming of a Spa Christmas…..Prepare for the party season ahead by taking a look at the latest Festive Treats and offers at Spa on the Breck, including an array of gift options and gift vouchers to surprise your friends and loved ones this Christmas.
And, Coming Soon…..
- Opening 12th December – YMCA St Annes Gym Refurbishment – Including state of the art cardio and resistance equipment powered by Life Fitness and Hammer Strength, LFConnect Fitness Experience & Synrgy functional training system
BOOK YOUR FREE INDUCTION NOW – CONTACT US OR CALL IN!
Ends 24th December 2016
With YMCA there’s no joining fees or contracts ever!
With YMCA you’re never tied into a monthly contract and we never impose any hidden extras.
YMCA’s Healthy Body, Mind, Spirit Promise
YMCA Fylde Coast is an independent charity providing a range of services including health and fitness, housing, outdoor education and programmes for young people.
As represented by the red triangle, we believe every individual should have the opportunity to nurture their body, mind and spirit to realise their full potential in all they do.
The continued support of our members through membership fees and all customers enables us to provide such opportunities through facilities, services and programmes which change and enhance the lives of local people.