Don’t struggle for low cost ideas to keep the kids entertained and active during the school holidays. YMCA has everything from fantastic and fun Swimming Activities, Sports Camps and Adventure Fun Swims to the BRAND NEW Air Skate Park and YMCA Bowl. Plus much more . . .
Air Skate Park – Inside YMCA Thornton
Time to catch some air! The ramps provide the perfect platform for all riders, from beginners to pros, to enjoy a session in the skate park. Bring along your skateboard, BMX, skates or scooter – all are welcome!
The park inside YMCA Thornton is for age 8+ and will be open throughout the school holidays.
More details and opening times are available at: www.air-skate.co.uk
YMCA Bowl – Inside YMCA Thornton
Enjoy quality, fun time together with the whole family. Located inside YMCA Thornton, the centre offers the latest bowling experience with action-packed competition guaranteed. YMCA Bowl offers the latest UV bowling experience with Glow-Bowl. During designated times only.
The centre will be open throughout the holidays for you all to enjoy the new experience.
More details are available at: www.ymcabowl.co.uk
Harry’s Indoor Soft Play Centre – YMCA St Annes
Harry’s Kingdom encourages children to play and let their imaginations run wild! There are three separate play areas for juniors and pre-schoolers aged up to 10 years and babies from 6 months to explore. Harry’s dog Chester also likes to explore the kingdom. You might find him near the stepping stones looking for his ball, but beware the crocodile lake. For more information go to Harry’s Indoor Soft Play.
YMCA Thornton | 01253 824108
Every day is different! – Each action packed day will include a mix of four activities from the following…
Dodgeball, Squash, 10 Pin Bowling, Table Tennis, Football, School Yard Games, Quick Cricket, Skate Board / Scooter coaching, Uni Hockey, Handball & Basketball.
The holiday club will be available from Monday 31st October – Friday 4th November 2016, 8.30am – 6.00pm.
From just £15.50. For more information ,contact YMCA Thornton to book your child’s place on 01253 824108.
YMCA Lytham | 01253 739166
Holiday Club for ages 4 (Reception class) – 11 yrs.
A school holiday club held at YMCA Lytham that includes a variety of activities including arts & crafts, fun games and more.
The holiday club will be available from Monday 31st October – Friday 4th November 2016, 8.30am – 5.30pm.
Just 15.50 (members) and £17.50 (non members). Book for the whole week for just £65 (members) or £75 (non members). For more information, contact YMCA Lytham to book your child’s place on 01253 739166.
Swimming activities @ YMCA Fleetwood, YMCA St Annes Pool & Gym, YMCA Rural Splash Kirkham, YMCA Garstang and YMCA Poulton
YMCA Fleetwood | 01253 771505
Learner Pool – Free floats & balls will be available
- Monday 31st October – Thursday 3rd November between 10.00 am -12.o0 noon.
- Friday 4th November between 9.00 am – 11.00am.
Main Pool Activities
- Various activities including water walkerz, seadoos, padlerz and lifeguard games. Available Monday 31st October – Thursday 3rd November from 1.00pm – 3.00pm
- Party Day with inflatable (Subject to numbers) – Friday 4th November from 1.00pm – 3.00pm
Main pool activities are ages 8+
YMCA St Annes Pool & Gym | 01253 722986
- Floats and games for kids. Available, Monday 31st October, Wednesday 2nd and Thursday 3rd November, from 11am – 12noon. Saturday 5th November, they will also be available from 2pm – 3pm.
- Kids floats and fun sessions. Available Tuesday 1st and & Friday 4th November, between 2pm and 3pm.
- Kids Swim sessions for just £2! Available on Monday 31st Oct, Wednesday 2nd Nov and Thursday 3rd Nov, between 2pm and 4pm.
- Half-price family evening sessions. Available from Tuesday 1st Nov till Friday 4th Nov between 6pm and 7:30pm.
YMCA Garstang | 01995 604340
- Fun Swims. Available on Monday 31st Oct, Tuesday 1st Nov, Thursday 3rd Nov and Friday 4th Nov, from 10.45am – 11.45am.
- Weekend Fun Swims. Available Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th November, from 2.15pm – 3.15pm.
YMCA Poulton | 01253 891629
- Fun Swims – Tuesday 2nd November from 1.15 pm – 2.15 pm, Thursday 3rd November from 10.45 am – 11.45 am and Saturday 5th November from 2.30 pm – 3.30 pm.
- Drop & Spa. 1.00 pm – 3.00pm (Pre booking essential). Relax whilst the kids (aged 8+) play game sin the pool and studio. Just £20 (additional children £5 each)