Our annual festive burn off at YMCA Poulton has spread its wings for 2015 and is taking place across the whole New Year weekend with a second event at YMCA Thornton too!
This is your chance to really kick start the new year and beat those festive lbs all the way back into the Paxo box.
Get friends and family on the right track for 2015 and bring them along too – as all taster class sessions are FREE for members and non-members.
So here’s the running order and what we’ve got in store for you to try as part of your new fitness programme in 2015.
BIG Turkey Burn Off Weekender…
Saturday 3rd January 2015
- 9 – 9:45 Step with Alison (pictured above left)
- 10 – 10:45 Combat 62 with Claire (pictured above centre)
- 11 – 11:45 Insanity Round 9 with Claire
- 12 – 12:45 LBT (Legs, Bums and Tums) with Alison
- 13 – 13:45 All about abs with Julie
Sunday 4th January 2015
- 9 – 9:45am Combat 62 with Anna
- 10 – 10:45 Hi Lo aerobics with Alison
- 11 – 11:45 Kettlebells with Tony
- 12 – 12:30 Boxing Circuits with Tony
- 1 – 1:30 Insanity with Claire
- 1:30 – 14:15 Pilates with Julie
Members book your places via the online bookings and the mobile app from Saturday 27th December. If you’re bringing a friend or family member along too for FREE just drop YMCA Poulton a call on 01253 891629 or YMCA Thornton on 01253 824108.