Live Better and get #FitForSummer your way with access to all YMCA Health and Fitness Centres this Summer on the Fylde Coast.
#Fit For Summer 6 week pass includes:
- All eight quality gyms powered by Life Fitness with a wide range of cardio, resistance, weights and functional training equipment.
- Free gym inductions, personal fitness programmes and reviews.
- LFConnect/Halo Fitness Experience – record and track your progress via mobile or USB.
- Five pools, Swimfit Programme and aqua classes.
- Fitness and relaxation classes including Les Mills Body Combat and BodyPump, Virtual Classes, Spinning, Pilates and Gentle Exercise.
- Group workouts including Spartan and Synrgy functional training sessions. Available at Thornton, Poulton, Fleetwood, Garstang, St Annes & Lytham.
- Book classes online or on the go with YMCA mobile app!
- Racquet sports including badminton and squash.
- Creche services.
- Member discounts at Spa on the Breck, Air Skate Park, YMCA Bowl and more.
Don’t forget to tweet us @FCYMCA #fitforsummer
Post on Facebook: Fylde Coast YMCA #fitforsummer
Plus….take at look at our latest offers at Spa on the Breck
And, Coming Soon….Watch out for our action packed Summer Days, packed full of activities, offers and promotions that will keep all the family active and #FitForSummer
BOOK YOUR FREE INDUCTION NOW – CONTACT US OR CALL IN!
Available 1st June to 19th August 2018!!
With YMCA there’s no joining fees or contracts ever!
With YMCA you’re never tied into a monthly contract and we never impose any hidden extras.
YMCA’s Healthy Body, Mind, Spirit Promise
YMCA Fylde Coast is an independent charity providing a range of services including health and fitness, housing, outdoor education and programmes for young people.
As represented by the red triangle, we believe every individual should have the opportunity to nurture their body, mind and spirit to realise their full potential in all they do.
The continued support of our members through membership fees and all customers enables us to provide such opportunities through facilities, services and programmes which change and enhance the lives of local people.