YMCA now has even more to offer Juniors and Teens from designated Gym sessions to Adventure Fun Swims and Gymnastics to The Rookie Lifeguard Programme. All designed to educate and keep youngsters active and healthy.
Go! Fitness Gym & Classes (Ages 14 – 16) – 16 yr olds in Year 11 at school
At all YMCA gyms. Designated sessions that offer teens the opportunity to work out on the latest cardio and functional training equipment.
And now YMCA’s offer fitness classes for 14 – 16s to participate too.
Visit Teen Fitness for gym and class timetables at all YMCAs.
That’s not all. We offer a variety of activities and sessions for kids and teens, including:
- Adventure Fun Swims – We offer these fun inflatable sessions alongside other water based activities across YMCA swimming pools on the Fylde Coast. Begin your adventure now, see Adventure Fun Swims for all times and days.
- Rookie Lifeguard Programme – Now young swimmers can GO ROOKIE! The innovative and exciting Rookie Lifeguard programme for juniors and teens aged 8-14 years. Go Rookie!
- Football Coaching – Join the YMCA Sports academy team as they deliver coaching sessions for kids aged 4-10 years. See YMCA Sports Academy for times and days.
- Gymnastics – for beginners to advanced gymnasts and for ages 4+ at YMCA Thornton. See Kids, Teens and Families timetables for times and days.
- Sports Acro – We have teamed up with local Gymnastics and Sports Acro clubs who offer a comprehensive programme for beginners up to advanced gymnasts. At YMCA St Annes. See Kids, Teens and Families timetables for times and days.
- Junior Swimfit – The junior Swimfit sessions offer your child the opportunity to improve swimming strokes and technique with the instruction of our fully qualified Swimfit teachers. Find out more about Junior Swimfit.
We also have many other Junior activities that are also available across the Fylde Coast.