Join and connect with our 10,600 other YMCA’ers and become part of the YMCA Community
Offers on Adult Annual Memberships: 1st September – 30th September 2018
YMCA Gold Peak* Annual – Was £380, Now £330 (Save £50)
YMCA Student Peak* Annual – Was £280, Now £240 (Save £40)
YMCA Silver Off Peak** Annual – Was £280, Now £250 (Save £30)
YMCA Aqua Peak* Annual – Was £200 Now £180 (Save £20)
YMCA Kirkham Only – Was £290, Now £260 (Save £30)
YMCA Garstang Only – Was £299, Now £270 (Save £29)
- PLUS…….With every adult membership purchased during the offer period, receive an extra 10% off at Spa on the Breck
Full adult Gold membership that includes:
- All eight state-of-the-art gyms powered by Life Fitness with wide range of cardio, resistance, weights and functional training equipment.
- Free gym inductions, personal fitness programmes and reviews.
- LFConnect Fitness Experience – record and track your progress via mobile or USB.
- Five pools, Swimfit Programme and aqua classes.
- Fitness and relaxation classes including Les Mills Body Combat and BodyPump, Spinning, Pilates and Gentle Exercise. Available across all centres.
- Group workouts including Spartan and Synrgy functional training sessions, circuits and bootcamps. Now available at Thornton, Poulton, Fleetwood, Lytham, St Annes, St Annes Pool & Garstang.
- Book classes online or on the go with YMCA mobile app!
- Racquet sports including badminton and squash.
- Creche services.
- Member discounts at Spa on the Breck, YMCA Bowl and more.
BOOK YOUR FREE INDUCTION NOW – CONTACT US OR CALL IN!
Our Kids (0-16 years) Annual Aqua Memberships… just £75 for 12 months! Make a splash and enjoy unlimited swimming all year round! Our Kids Aqua Membership includes…
- Access to all of our Swimming Pools through the general swim sessions which are available 7 days a week.
- Member rate discounts into our Kids Fun Swims (see Pool Timetables for details) and other discounts.
Offer available until 30th September 2018.
Our Go Active Junior (14-16 years) Memberships…just £125 for 12 months! Our Go Active Membership includes…
- Latest cardio training equipment in our Y:Active Fitness Studios plus some new cardio entertainment machines have tv’s and ipod connectivity. Access with a responsible adult aged 18+ at any time or during designated Y:Active Go! gym session times at our centres. See Timetables for details
- 16 yr olds in yr 11 at school
- Friendly, professional fitness instructors on hand ensuring safety first.
- Access to all of our Swimming Pools through general swim sessions, fitness and lane swimming.
- The new Swimfit Programme.
- Access to dedicated Y:Active GO activities & classes See Timetables for details
- Priority booking benefit to book up to 7 days in advance.
- Discounts at YMCA Bowl and Air Skate Park (both based within YMCA Thornton).
Offer available until 30th September 2018.
Offer available on Annual Y:Active G0! membership at any YMCA on the Fylde Coast. Monthly ‘no contract’ direct debit of just £19 per month and pay as you go also available.
Ready to start your health and fitness journey? For more information on more of our membership options click here.
*Offers available on YMCA Gold, Aqua Peak, Silver, Student, Garstang Only, Kirkham Only and Go Active Teen and Kids Aqua Annual Memberships. Discount on each varies up to £50 off Gold Annual. Offers do not apply to DD Memberships. YMCA Fylde Coast Centres only. 16+ years excluding Go Active and Kids Aqua. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offer available 01.09.18 – 30.09.18. Charity No. 1074571. *Peak-Anytime. **Off Peak – Until 3.30pm and anytime Saturday & Sunday.
With YMCA there’s no joining fees or contracts ever!
With YMCA you’re never tied into a monthly contract and we never impose any hidden extras.
YMCA’s Healthy Body, Mind, Spirit Promise
YMCA Fylde Coast is an independent charity providing a range of services including health and fitness, housing, outdoor education and programmes for young people.
As represented by the red triangle, we believe every individual should have the opportunity to nurture their body, mind and spirit to realise their full potential in all they do.
The continued support of our members through membership fees and all customers enables us to provide such opportunities through facilities, services and programmes which change and enhance the lives of local people.