We want to hear from you!
If you wish to make a suggestion, compliment or a complaint you can do so using this online feedback system.
YMCA Fylde Coast are committed to meeting the highest standards of customer service throughout our physical activity facilities and programmes. In order to continually improve our service we need your feedback.
The YMCA Physical Activity Customer Promise is outlined below:
We aim to:
* Ensure a point of contact is always available when using our services.
* Respond to verbal complaints immediately and carry out remedial action immediately.
* Ensure all front line staff are identifiable by their name badges.
* Deal with enquires privately, promptly and courteously and in a helpful manner using plain English.
* Answer calls as soon as possible, ensuring there is the capability to leave a message with a member of staff.
* Acknowledge receipt of all correspondence and respond to 90% within 10 working days.
* Provide an automated email reply message if we are away from the office for more than one working day.
* Provide contact numbers, direct telephone numbers and email addresses of Officers responsible for specific service areas on all correspondence.
* Respect your right to privacy and discuss any confidential or sensitive issues in private.
In the case of complaints and if for any reason you are not satisfied with the response you receive, you will be requested to submit your feedback in writing so that a General Manager can undertake a further investigation. You will receive a response within 10 working days of receipt of your letter.
If you are not satisfied with the response you receive, a Senior Manager will then review the investigation and respond appropriately within a further two weeks.