YMCA NOW HAS EVEN MORE TO OFFER TEENS AGED 14-16 YEARS WITH DESIGNATED GYM SESSIONS AND A VARIETY OF FITNESS AND RELAXATION CLASSES.
GO! Fitness Gym & Classes are available at all YMCA gyms. Designated gym sessions offer teens the opportunity to work out on the latest cardio and functional training equipment.
Y:Active GO! Membership (Age 14-16) includes:
- Latest cardio and functionals training equipment in our gyms. Access with a responsible adult aged 18+ at any time or during designated Y:Active Go! gym session times at our centres – as displayed above.
- Friendly, professional fitness instructors on hand ensuring safety first.
- Access to all of our Swimming Pools through general swim sessions, fitness and lane swimming.
- Fitness and Relaxation classes as displayed in the timetable above.
- The Swimfit Programme.
- Priority booking benefit to book up to 7 days in advance.
Become a Y:Active GO! member today and begin to feel the benefits of a healthy lifestyle. For more information go to Junior & Teen memberships.
GO! Gym Session Times:
- YMCA Fleetwood: Mon – Fri 3.30pm – 5.30pm
- YMCA Garstang: Mon – Fri 3.30pm – 5.30pm
- YMCA Lytham: Mon – Thurs 4pm – 5pm
- YMCA Poulton: Mon – Fri 3.30pm – 5.30pm
- YMCA Rural Splash: Mon – Fri 3.30pm – 5.30pm & Sat – Sun 1.30pm – 3.30pm
- YMCA St Annes: Mon – Fri 3.30pm – 5.30pm & Sat 11am – 1pm
- YMCA Thornton: Mon – Fri 3.30pm – 5.30pm