YMCA Swimming Lesson Prices
YMCA Swimming Lessons are flexible and affordable with a full course of lessons from just £18.50 per month!
We offer pay as you go, up front course payment and a flexible monthly direct debit scheme without any contracts so you know where you are up to from the word go!
|Monthly Direct Debit (no contracts)||£18.50 per month||Annual Saving of £8 based on pay as you go price over 50 weeks|
|Pay as You Go||£4.60 per class||-|
|Up Front Per Course of Swimming Lessons||Prices vary dependent on course length*||-|
*Typical courses are for 6 – 10 weeks.
Terms and Conditions
1. On booking YMCA Swimming Lessons you will be given a YMCA card. This card remains the property of Fylde Coast YMCA and cannot be transferred to another child or adult under any circumstances. Any abuse of the YMCA card will result in the cancellation of the card which may cause disruption to the customer’s account. Please also refer to Membership Terms and Conditions with reference to the use of YMCA cards.
2. Customer’s must notify Fylde Coast YMCA of any changes to their name, address or contact telephone details if different to those provided on the original application forms. You can do this online via Have You Changed Your Details?
3. Direct debits will be taken from the customer’s bank account at the beginning of the month and for the agreed amount unless otherwise informed.
4. A current direct debit must be in place at all times to keep the YMCA account in operation.
5. Direct debit customers are required to give Fylde Coast YMCA written notice of a direct debit cancellation at least 15 days prior to the next direct debit payment.
6. Price increases will be displayed at the reception counters 28 days prior to be implemented.
7. If a customer chooses to pay for a whole course of swimming lessons up front, the total amount should be settled by the second week of the course. Failure to do so will result in your child’s place being cancelled and allocated to another child.
8. Every effort will be made to ensure the same swimming teacher is provided for each course of lessons. On occasion alternative teachers may be provided to cover teacher sickness absence or holidays.
9. Once a full course of lessons has been paid for, no refunds can be made unless absence is caused by a serious illness and confirmed with a doctor’s note.
10. Classes normally consist of approximately 8 children and may include children with differing swimming abilities. The teacher may wish to move children to other more suitable classes once they have assessed the pupil’s ability.
11. With regard to siblings of current students, they may still be required to go on a waiting list; however consideration will be given to family members attending lessons on the same day of the week but not necessarily at the same time.
12. Half hour sessions may include time for the teacher to perform a little administration such as registration and issuing of achievement certificates.